I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cache Valley Fair and Rodeo

Here's some pictures from the County Fair this past weekend. Clayton loved being on the tractors. He also sat and watched the whole 2 and a half hour rodeo. It was a little past his bedtime, so he pretty much passed out in the car on the way home.








6 comments:

Lin said...

he's getting so big! i hope he likes the present i am actually sending him after several months of slacking off. haha.

miss you guys! love the photos!

Megan said...

How did you get a small child to sit still for 2 hours? You are amazing - I need tips :) I miss Logan a lot - so much fun stuff and you never have to drive far. Clay is getting so big and is such a stud - seriously, he is going to have the ladies chasing him!

Stefanie said...

Such cute photos!!

Dee and Bob said...

This was a fun day! Little Clay looks very natural on the tractor.....we will have to stop that!!!

Ryan said...

Do you think we'll evef see Owen at a rodeo?

Mark said...

I'm sure Clay made sound effects that correlated with the various farm equipment perfectly! :)