I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Room

Last weekend we had gorgeous 40-degree weather - perfect for painting!
Blue baby room is now a tan big boy room. Clay and Wesley are adjusting fairly well to sharing a room and they love their new trundle bed. Thanks to Mom and Dad and Ryan (sort of) for helping Jer and I paint. Next to go - green room!

Goodbye, Blue!





All done! Now to let it dry.


Helping Dad build the trundle.






Bed all put together and a picture of their first night.


The many stuffed animals got added to the room the next morning.


Clay sleeps up top and Wes sleeps in the trundle part, but Wesley sure loves to climb up there!

3 comments:

Amber said...

awww...so cute! Makes me want to do a little painting around here!

Megan said...

Looks great! I love the big cheese on Wesley's face climbing into bed. And look at all those stuffed animals! They could have a party with all of them! lol.

Isabel said...

I love the new color! It looks very nice! Such a cool bed and awesome idea!