I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clayton Went Skiing!

Ready for a fun-filled day!



Taking a break and having some snacks.


With some help from Dad.


On the ride home - what an exhausting day!







For the holiday on Monday this week, Jer took the day off and went skiing with most of his siblings (Chris and his wife Morgan, Jenny, Melanie, and Daniel) and took Clay for his first time.
Jeremiah said that Clay had fun for most of the day - minus the two times they fell together. =) Clayton even said he'd be willing to go again!
Thanks to Jenny for setting it all up.

3 comments:

Isabel said...

How cool is that!!!!

Lin said...

He is adorable! I just love that little voice of his. Although, it will forever make me think, "Toilet is Lisa?"

Megan said...

How cute is he on those little skis?! Way to go!