I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Progression

Oct. 2005


4/29/08


10/22/09



12/2/09


I
am back to blonde. And totally digging it. :)


Also: Aren't they cute?

6 comments:

Adriana Romanini said...

You look beautiful regardless your hair color, but I have to admit that I always remember you with blond hair, because that was your hair color when I met you.
And YES - they ARE SUPER CUTE!
Wes looks almost as big as Clay?!?!

CORYNN AND JER said...

I know.. I thought that too until I saw that Clay's knees are bent up. 8)

Stefanie said...

You look FANTASTIC. The boys are soo cute too! Next time I come visit I want to take more photos of them with my new camera:)

Megan said...

You do look great. I am super jealous that you look great with multiple hair colors though and that you are brave enough to change it up. Pretty sure I am the most boring person alive when it comes to hair and have looked the same for about 10 years now. lol.

Laurel said...

You will always be a blonde to me, but it's nice you can have fun with it. I'm to chicken to change my hair color even though I don't like it. You look fantastic, and those boys are pretty darn cute too!

Mark and Cristin said...

Blonde is def. best on you - I have told you that for years!! Blonde & Long!!! :-)