I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning at the Falslevs

Merry Christmas!!



Clayton discovering Santa had come:



Stocking




Wesley's present was 3 monster stuffed animals - at the end notice him shiver in terror as they get dumped in his lap!


7 comments:

Lin said...

So cute. Where did you get that bike? We wanted a big wheel for adam but couldn't find any and that thing is awesome. Love the videos. Glad you guys had a fun Christmas! Love you!

Dee and Bob said...

GREAT videos!!! They are so much fun!

CORYNN AND JER said...

It is a Radio Flyer from WalMart... Cristin found it the day after Black Friday still on a huge sale. Originally a $100 bike and she got it for $24.99. He's still a pinch too short to reach the pedals, but it's okay because he won't be able to ride it outside for like 4 months because of the snow! He's content to scoot it around the house for now. :)

Stefanie said...

haha..that's funny and cute :)

Adriana Romanini said...

Awwwwwwwwww... so adorable. I love the way Clayton talks so well.

Zack said...

Sweet big wheel! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Christmas is way more fun with little kids.

Mark and Cristin said...

So cute, Crinny. Makes me excited for next year with Owen!