I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Official!

Baby Falslev #2 is in the 'oven' and due to make his/her debut on March 31st, 2009. Here are a couple shots from my first sonogram. The baby is about 10 weeks old as of right now and seems to be doing well. We find out what the sex is on October 29th, so I'll be sure to update everyone at that time. All of us are very excited!



7 comments:

Lin said...

ooooh! i'm SO freakin' excited...and keeping my fingers crossed for april 1st. i would LOVE to share a birthday with baby #2! i should get to work on making something for him/her...maybe then i'll get it to you before he/she is born. maybe i'll wait till oct. 29th so i don't have to make it gender neutral. congrats!!

Angie said...

Congratulations!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!

stacey said...

Hooray! Congrats to mom & dad and the future big brother!! That is great news! I was very excited when Jamie told me yesterday, and it is so fun to see pictures already. :)

Megan said...

WOW! Congratualtions! I swear everyone is having or just had their #2. Guess I am kind of behind. Oh well. I am glad the everything is good and healthy thus far! How are you feeling? Keep us posted and congrats again.

Dee and Bob said...

Looks like a girl to me!!! Although, he/she was just as wiggly as little Clay...

Adriana Romanini said...

YAY!!! Congrats! This is really great news. ^^

Stefanie said...

Yipee!!! I bet it's another boy!