I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Joel at 9 months



Joel is getting so big! He is pulling himself to a standing position on the furniture now and crawling all over the place. He just started clapping when we cue him with, "yay!!". He's almost into 18 month clothing at this point. I'm pretty sure he thinks his name is "Joel-O" because that's what we call him most of the time. He doesn't say words yet, but he vocalizes 'mamamama' a lot. Occasionally we feed him solid food at dinner time. Joel has his two front teeth and two bottom teeth, so 4 total! He like carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce and bananas. He smiles a ton and is a happy boy. Oh and I don't know if it was intentional, but I caught him making engine noises while playing with a toy school bus the other day. We sure do love having Joel as part of our family!






Pretty in Pink. ;)