I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Would Like a Hat...

... which one (or two) should I get?


HAT #1




HAT #2




HAT #3



HAT #4



HAT #5





*All hats are from Zappos.com*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 because I like the style is different from the others. And #4 because that bow is darling!

Stefanie said...

#2!

Megan said...

#2 and #4. Between the two of them you could wear most anything with them. They are all super cute though!

Amber said...

I'm in love with #1

Destination Davis said...

okay so I am in love with #1 and # 3....also...you are SOOOO beautiful in your pics! We need to get together again soon. Love you much!

;)

laurenthequeen said...

I think #4 would go with just about anything, so you would get more use out of it.

And cause it's adorable.

Rick & Liz said...

#1, #2, or #4 are my favorites!

CORYNN AND JER said...

I think I'm gonna get 1 and 4. Thanks for the input, all!

Mark and Cristin said...

Good! I definitely vote #4 - and that way I can borrow it ;)