I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Adventure into Cupcake Decorating

A very talented cake decorator (who happens to be good friends with my Mom) gave a free decorating class last week, so I went! And here are the results:

Bunnies! And fondant flowers!



p

Toasted coconut and Whoppers Eggs make cute nests:


So proud of my bunnies!


Check out Misty's blog to see her awesomeness in all it's cakey glory!

4 comments:

Willefam said...

you should be way proud of those!!! They look awesome!!! Great job! THe bunnies are soo cute!! HOpe you guys are doing great!! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Those are super fun and beautiful!

Megan said...

Super cute. I just wish I was eating it right now too ;)

Kari Pierson said...

You're very talented! They look awesome- and yummy!