I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Friday, February 5, 2010

Wes is Walking!



"We Will Rock You"



"Pinocchio"

5 comments:

Lin said...

So cute! They are both getting so big! I miss you guys!

Kari Pierson said...

WOW! I can't believe that Wes is walking AND that he's closing in on one year! Where does time go???? Your boys are toooo cute.

Megan said...

Wahoo for walking! I know lots of people hate or or dread it, but I love it. I wonder if Evan will ever do it though. lol. Your boys are super cute!

Adriana Romanini said...

Wow... that's how long I've been away?!?! Time does fly. Crin, they are sooooooooooo cute!!! You're doing a great job documenting their cuteness.

Angie said...

Wow... where did that time go??? Already walking (I realize that's what everyone else said too. But those were my first thoughts! :))