I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wes Sits and Clayton Plays

Wesley sits all by himself!





Cute Clayton sleeping with his baby doll that he told me he named "June" (from Little Einsteins).

Clay organized his tool puzzle pieces into cups.


Jumpy Jump with Toodee.

Per Cristin's request: banana and pizza.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Your boys are both getting so big. I can't wait until Evan can sit by himself. I know I should cherish the 'now' but I just get so excited for the milestone to come.

And I really wanted to see my friends from Logan when I was up there. But each time I was there I was only there for a couple of hours and the time was spent doing the activities planned. No leisure time. Lame. We do need to get together sometime. It has been much too long.

Laurel said...

They are so cute! What a birthday clay had. Glad you are all doing well.