I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Birthday Haul


Pampered Chef Food Chopper and a Steam Mop from Mom and Dad
(Hint, hint - I need to cook and clean more... )


Bath Rug from Bed Bath and Beyond from Jenny , New Comforter and Shams from Myself :)
Necklace from Ryan , Britney Perfume "In Control" from Cristin

Ring from Brasil from Sister Simplício
Dinner at the Train Station Grill in Ogden - then we checked out the trains after.
Thanks Mom and Dad!!
I also got to spend a couple hours with President and Sister Simplício at Temple Square. Clay really took to them!
And here's just some cuteness:

3 comments:

Megan said...

Mmmmm. Union Grill is yummy! Happy Birthday again! Looks like you got spoiled - as it should be! Don't you love getting a new comforter/bed set. It's like getting a new room. I love it!

Adriana Romanini said...

Wow... looks like you had a wonderful B-day. AND your boys are cuter every day. We need to meet online, I'd forgotten about the mission meeting! I want to know how that went. :D

Laurel said...

Your boys are so cute!! Happy birthday, I got a steam mop for my birthday this year too, I love it! The funny thing is I think I learned to like cleaning from you, scary thought huh?