I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Regarding AI

Well I must say I am surprised that Danny is not in the finals, but I would love to see Kris beat that horrible screamer, Adam. I think Kris has been my favorite consistently this season. He has a fantastic, interesting voice and interprets songs in a new, fresh way. I LOVED him singing "Heartless". I must admit, the first 30 seconds of Adam singing "One" was amazing. He really has a nice voice when he isn't doing that annoying scream with his tongue hanging out. Too bad he ruined the last minute of one of the best songs ever by going back to his screamy ways.

GO KRIS!!!

2 comments:

Dee and Bob said...

I agree TOTALLY! GO KRIS!!!

Adriana Romanini said...

I just can't stand Adam - his voice isn't that great and he won't stop screaming.
I think Danny was OK, but he lacks stage presence sometimes.
Kris, however, has a wonderful voice and great stage presence. Easily marketable. And AI knows that women buy more CDs than men, so this is why I think they only select semi-crappy women singers (well... some were really awful this season).
So, go Kris!