I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Thursday, November 29, 2007

SNOWMAN DANCE

This is my sister Cristin and her husband Mark performing the snowman dance they did for a family talent show over Thanksgiving weekend. They are extremely good dancers.

2 comments:

Lin said...

wow. that was amazing. they should be on tv.

stacey said...

How they didn't crack up during that is a mystery to me...

It's so funny, just this morning I was wondering if you had a blog and then lo and behold I got your e-mail. This way I can see cute pics of Clay. Jacob was 11 lb 5 1/2 oz at 2 months, but that was a couple weeks ago now so I bet he's grown more and more. It goes by so fast...hope you are doing well!!